Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Straight from the Heart Qoutations

Love Quotes Collections :

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

The spaces between your fingers were created so that anther's could fill them in.

I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go. 

The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be. 

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 

*12 signs your falling in love*

12. You'll read his/her texts over and over again...
11. You'll walk really really slow while you're with him/her...
10. You'll pretend 2 be shy whenever you're with him/her...
9. While thinking bout him/her...your heart will beat faster and faster...
8. By listening to his/her voice...you'll smile for no reason.
7. While looking at him/her..you cant see the other people around you...you can only see that person...
6. You'll start listening to SLOW songs.
5. He/She becomes all you think about
4. You'll get high just by their smell...
3. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them..
2. You'll do anything for him/her...
1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time....

 If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you.

Loving someone doesn't need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like"  

If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever. 

I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.

You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, you make me laugh at the unfunny things, but most of all, you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.

Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you...

It is better for girl to sleep a hundred years and be kissed and awakened by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed a hundred times by the wrong frog.

Torn between two. Who would you chose? The one that you love...or the one that loves you?

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Live, Laugh, Love 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .