Sunday, August 28, 2011

Do what makes you happy & be with who makes you smile!

Because you live, I live.

 

Every night you're not by me I fall asleep hoping I'll see you in my dreams. :) 

 

I wish I could figure you out... 


It’s only you. It’s all I need.

 

I wanted you bad, I'm so through with that.. cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had. 


True love is silent, true love is blind.


you put your arms around me and I’m home.

 

I’m here until the very end, I’m not leaving you.

 

To YOU,

My biggest regret was believing we had something special. I walked the distance with you and stood by your side through all those storms. I was there to make you smile when you were down. I was there to catch you when you were falling. I was there to dry your tears. I was there when you needed a shoulder to cry on. I was there, but for you to just walk away when you were satisfied with you life… that’s just… … 

I hate how I grew so close to someone, and have gone through everything with, only to come back empty handed. Wanna know one of the first feeling in the world is? Being second to those you’ve always put first. but hey, … They say that Every Exit is an Entrance somewhere else. Maybe something better is to come. who knows? all we can do is move forward and expect better.


And today...

Thank god I found the good in goodbye...

- ღ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Live, Laugh, Love 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .